Saturday, November 14, 2009

Facing the Battles

I am wondering if you are in a battle today....not with materials of war, but with materials of the heart. Heart battles seek to destroy our joy and take away all that we hold dear. I have watched some go through an intense battle of the heart and come out victorious, refusing to allow the battle to gain a victory. Others go through with a defeated spirit from the onset. They believe they have lost before they even begin. Part of our daily victory includes a positive attitude about whatever life has handed to us. Our days will not always move smoothly, but God is so kind, loving, and merciful. Whatever you are going through today, God has not turned away.Talk to Him about your heart battle, and watch Him move to the front lines in your behalf.

2 comments:

  1. wOw, BJ! How do you always know exactly what i need to hear?! That's one of the reasons i love you so much and i appreciate so much our Heavenly Father sharing His heart to you and then your sharing His and your hearts with me! This truly touched my life today and i SO needed to read it! I just love your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Even when I think I don't see HIm - he gives me evidence that He working in the background on my behalf. ALWAYS! I am learning to trust Him on a deeper level, because He has proven Himself over and over. When it seems He isn't near - or my battle is so furiously raging, that I can't see Him - He surprises me with simple evidence that He's been there - faithfully - all along. I am learning to EXPECT it! :)

    ReplyDelete